Beware, The Communez is going on the air. We officially will be broadcasting live Monday nights from 1am-3am. Well, technically that is a Tuesday early freaking morning. Come listen to the madness (the late hours help keep us crazy) on 103.3 KUMD. We will be streaming live at www.KUMD.org. I have seen problems with the Internet stream, but I don't know if that is KUMD's issue or my crappy Internet connection. We have adopted the policy of taking all requests, yes no matter what the request is (it has to be clean though), this is The Communez. How can you reach us? you may ask. E.S.P. Or, you can call us at (218)726-7181 or 1-800-566-KUMD. We also have a AIM screen name, thecommunez ,one word and don't forget that Z. So happy listening. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm stoked.
We are thinking of having a part called "Stupid Song for Lawson", on the show. Where we find something terrible and dedicate it to you!
Oooh, I have plenty of suggestions!
I would be honored.
Well you'll have to listen every night for the weekly stupid song.
Could you please make the stupid song within the first hour tonight so I will be awake for it? Thanks.
Post a Comment