Anyone who reads this blog, in the opinion of this humble writer, should have some pretty diverse, open, and eclectic music tastes. With that being said, I'm not going to try to make this a place where we tell you what you should listen to or what music you should like or dislike. I'll leave that to the pop culture media, because they're good at that stuff and know how to defecate squarely into the minds of our nation's youth. It is a sad state of things, but I have a sliver of hope that I could maybe help to do something about that and help people out when it comes to music, which is something I am quite passionate about. There is a lot of stuff out there, old and new, that you the reader may not have heard but would perhaps be better off if you did. This is not genre exclusive, and all will be covered. From folk to blues to jazz to rock to metal (did somebody say Dragonforce?) to hip-hop, no stone is left unturned.
I hope you come back often and enjoy this little blog, because it is going to be a riot. Some upcoming reviews include The Raconteurs new album Consolers of the Lonely, the Black Crowes latest release entitled Warpaint, plus a personal list of top all time albums, which is something that I hope the other writers chime in on as well to get some heated discussion going. I'm going to call it a night, so make sure to subscribe to the blog for further updates...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment